Don’t anticipate a playoff berth for the Detroit Pistons, whose over/under for 2022-23 checks in at only 29.5 wins.
Pistons Win Total Futures Odds
- Win Total Over/Under: 29.5
- Over 29.5 Wins Payout: -125
- Under 29.5 Wins Payout: +105
Pistons Betting Stats from 2021-22
- The Pistons won 44 games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 38 times.
- Detroit won three of the six games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (50%).
- Last season, Motor City won 20 out of the 76 games, or 26.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Pistons had a 13-28 record at home and were 10-31 away last season.
- The Pistons were victorious in just one game last season when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), and they grabbed two wins when favored by 3.5 points or more (2-2).
- When installed as an underdog of more than three points last season, Motor City was 17-52. Meanwhile, it held a 3-4 record when an underdog of three or fewer points.
Pistons Futures Betting Trends
- According to their opponents’ combined win total last year (3417), the Pistons have the fourth-hardest schedule in the NBA.
- Detroit is playing the 14th-ranked divisional schedule this season (based on its Central Division opponents’ combined win total last year).
- The Pistons’ schedule includes 53 games against teams that finished above .500 in 2021-22 (22 games against teams with 50 or more victories and 12 games against squads that totaled fewer than 26 wins).
- Detroit won more games last year than its opponent in just six contests this season.
Detroit 2022 Key Players
- Saddiq Bey: 16.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (211-for-610)
- Cade Cunningham: 17.4 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (114-for-363)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Killian Hayes: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (44-for-167)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).