This week’s episode of Bet Slippin’ Podcast previews the 2021 NFL season for each team in the AFC North and East divisions. Hosts Geoff Clark and Esten McLaren offer up sports betting advice with their picks, predictions and best bets.
Geoff and Esten look at projected win totals, odds of making the playoffs and any other NFL futures bet out there for all teams in each of the AFC North and East divisions. They’re both quite on the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Miami Dolphins, but disagree over which teams can expect to see some regression in 2021.
(If the podcast player does not display, please click here.)
Bet Slippin’ Podcast Timeline
AFC North preview | Time – 5:00
- Baltimore Ravens | Time – 6:23
- Cleveland Browns | Time – 15:30
- Pittsburgh Steelers | Time – 22:47
- Cincinnati Bengals | Time – 28:15
AFC East preview | Time – 37:05
- Buffalo Bills | Time – 37:09
- Miami Dolphins | Time – 41:00
- New England Patriots | Time – 50:06
- New York Jets | Time – 55:52
Goin’ to the Window | Time – 1:02:17
Check back each Wednesday through the NFL season for a new episode.
Bet Slippin’ Podcast schedule
- Wednesday, Aug. 11: AFC South and East
- Wednesday, Aug. 18: NFC North and East
- Wednesday, Aug. 25: NFC South and West
- Wednesday, Sept. 1: Super Bowl LVI and 2021 award picks
- Wednesday, Sept. 8: NFL Week 1 picks and predictions
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
[lawrence-auto-related count=3 category=31236]