This week’s episode of Bet Slippin’ Podcast previews Game 6 of the 2021 NBA Finals between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks. Hosts Geoff Clark and Esten McLaren offer up sports betting advice with their picks, predictions and best bets based on the game lines and player prop odds at BetMGM Sportsbook.
Esten and Geoff discuss strategies for betting Game 6 and their favorite player props as the Bucks look to seal the NBA Finals win over the Suns. They then offer up picks and predictions for the 2021 3M Open and Tuesday’s MLB slate.
(If the podcast player does not display, please click here.)
- Suns at Bucks Game 6 odds, picks and prediction
- Clark’s ‘Caps: Suns at Bucks Game 6 player prop predictions
Special NBA Playoff Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team’s money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if either team hits a 3-pointer during the game.
Promotion available in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV and Washington D.C.
Bet Slippin’ Podcast Timeline
- NBA Finals Game 6 | Time – 4:44
- GOIN’ TO THE WINDOW | Time – 34:06
- PGA Tour: 3M Open Best bets
- 7/20 MLB Best bets
Suns at Bucks: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Suns +170 (bet $100 to win $170) | Bucks -200 (bet $200 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Suns +5 (-110) | Bucks -5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 222.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
[lawrence-auto-related count=3 category=31236]