The Utah Jazz’s over/under for 2022-23 comes in at 24.5 wins, suggesting that a playoff run is a longshot.
Jazz Win Total Futures Odds
- Win Total Over/Under: 24.5
- Over 24.5 Wins Payout: -110
- Under 24.5 Wins Payout: -110
Jazz Betting Stats from 2021-22
- The Jazz covered 34 times in 82 chances against the spread last season.
- Utah put together a 47-25 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 65.3% of those games).
- Last season, Utah won one out of the nine games in which it was the underdog.
- Last year the Jazz were 29-12 at home and 20-21 away.
- The Jazz were 4-6 last season when favored by three or fewer points, and were 44-18 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- Although Utah had one win as an underdog by three points or fewer last season (1-3), the Jazz failed to win in five games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Jazz Futures Betting Trends
- The Jazz will face the fifth-easiest schedule in the league, based on their opponents’ combined win total from last year (3319).
- Based on its Northwest Division opponents’ combined win total last season, Utahwill be playing the 25th-ranked divisional schedule in terms of toughness.
- The Jazz have a schedule that includes 46 games in 2022-23 against teams that finished above .500 in 2021-22 (22 games against teams that won 50 or more games and 13 games that pit them against squads that picked up 25 or fewer wins).
- The Jazz have less favorable NBA Championship odds (+100000) than each opponent they match up against this year.
Utah 2022 Key Players
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (136-for-380)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (240-for-637)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).