After putting up a record of 30-52 last season and falling short of the postseason, the Sacramento Kings are -120 to hit the over on 33.5 wins in 2022-23.
Kings Win Total Futures Odds
- Win Total Over/Under: 33.5
- Over 33.5 Wins Payout: -120
- Under 33.5 Wins Payout: +100
Kings Betting Stats from 2021-22
- The Kings covered 38 times in 82 games with a spread last season.
- Sacramento went 12-12 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 50% of those games).
- Sacramento won 18, or 31%, of the 58 games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Kings collected 16 wins at home last season and 14 on the road.
- The Kings were 5-5 last season when favored by three points or fewer, and were 7-6 when favored by more than three points.
- As a three-point (or fewer) underdog last season, Sacramento registered a 4-6 record. The team also was 14-35 when an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
Kings Futures Betting Trends
- Based on their opponents’ combined win total last season (3408), the Kings have the sixth-toughest schedule in the league.
- Sacramento will have the second-toughest divisional schedule in the NBA, based on its Pacific Division opponents’ combined win total last year (768).
- The Kings will play 50 games in 2022-23 against teams that finished above .500 in 2021-22 (23 games against teams that won 50 or more games and 13 games that pit them against squads that picked up fewer than 26 wins).
Sacramento 2022 Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.9 PTS, 12.1 REB, 5.2 AST, 57.3 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (39-for-125)
- De’Aaron Fox: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (74-for-249)
- Malik Monk: 13.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (173-for-442)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).