Following last year’s 25-win campaign that failed to earn them a playoff berth, the Indiana Pacers carry an over/under of 23.5 wins for 2022-23.
Pacers Win Total Futures Odds
- Win Total Over/Under: 23.5
- Over 23.5 Wins Payout: -110
- Under 23.5 Wins Payout: -110
Pacers Betting Stats from 2021-22
- The Pacers won 39 games against the spread last season, failing to cover 43 times.
- Indiana won 15 of the 33 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (45.5%).
- Last season, Indy was the underdog 48 times and won nine, or 18.8%, of those games.
- The Pacers posted 16 wins at home last season and nine on the road.
- When favored by three or fewer points last season, the Pacers had a 7-10 record. They were 9-8 when favored by more than three points.
- As a three-point (or fewer) underdog last season, Indy posted a 4-9 record. The team also was 5-30 when an underdog of more than three points.
Pacers Futures Betting Trends
- The Pacers will have the seventh-hardest schedule in the NBA, based on their opponents’ combined win total last year (3407).
- Indiana is facing the 15th-ranked divisional schedule this season (based on its Central Division opponents’ combined win total last year).
- The Pacers will play 52 games this season against teams that finished above .500 in 2021-22. That schedule includes 23 games against teams that put up 50 or more victories and 12 tilts versus squads with 25 or fewer wins last year.
- Indiana will take the court for just 12 contests this season against a team that had fewer wins than the Pacers did a season ago.
- The Pacers have worse NBA Championship odds (+100000) than every opponent they match up against this year.
Indiana 2022 Key Players
- Tyrese Haliburton: 15.3 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.7 STL, 47.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (161-for-389)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (262-for-716)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- James Johnson: 5.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).